St Bartholomew’s Church, 23 Cass St, Kaiapoi
In 1855 St Bartholomew’s, the oldest wooden church in the Diocese of Christchurch, was built in Darnley Square. In 1858 the church was moved to its present site in Cass Street after its foundations on a sand dune in Darnley Square gave way.
Worship at St Bartholomew’s:
All service include Holy Communion.
The church was consecrated in 1860.
Worship at St Augustine’s:
2nd Sunday each month at 5pm – Taize service.
St Thomas’ Church, 590 South Eyre Road, Eyreton
Built in 1874 and Consecrated by Bishop Harper in the same year.
Worship at St Thomas':
4th Sunday each month at 11am.
St Alban’s Church, 528 Mill Road, Ohoka
Built in 1882 and Consecrated by Bishop Harper later in the same year.
Worship at St Alban’s:
2nd Sunday each month at 11am.
With thanks to the Canterbury Community Trust,